Protecting Government Holdings with Unmanned Systems
The Department of Defense and defense contractors have traditionally embraced the use of unmanned technology, but in recent years other government agencies have begun to introduce unmanned systems into their operating procedures. Our panel of speakers will highlight the growing number of public organizations using unmanned systems. Attendees will learn about efforts, within and beyond the Department of Defense, to leverage unmanned technology.
This webinar will provide a preview of AUVSI Unmanned Systems Defense. Protection. Security., the most comprehensive military- and government-focused event in the unmanned systems industry, where experts will address innovation, investment, and sustainability challenges and opportunities.
Who Should Attend?
- Government and military personnel interested in unmanned systems
- Commercial stakeholders
- Anyone interested in the role of unmanned systems in government operations
- JC Coffey, Executive Director, Unmanned Systems, Cherokee Nation Technology Portfolio
- Mark Bathrick, Director, Office of Aviation Services (OAS), U.S. Department of Interior
- This webinar is complimentary for AUVSI members and $49 for nonmembers.
- Please note registration will close at 11:00AM EST the day of the webinar.