Overcoming Challenges of Capturing and Using Drone Data in Construction
Design and construction projects are complex. Whether it’s safety, rework, or schedule issues that result in cost overruns or schedule delays, project managers, construction managers, architects, engineers, etc. are limited by the lack of project intelligence needed to take proactive steps to avoid issues, meet weekly or monthly progress reports or to assess project risk. Learn how to easily capture photos/videos or leverage LiDAR, Thermal, and IR sensor based data at any jobsite across North America. Join this fast-paced, online discussion to learn how to leverage drones on all your jobsites to reduce delays, rework, safety issues, and drive higher performance.
What you will learn:
- Applications and use cases in Construction, Architecture and Engineering
- Challenges of capturing and using drone data at all jobsites
- Means and methods to overcome challenges
- Best practices on selecting a solutions provider
- Costs and impact on project performance
Adam Monk, National Director, BIM Services, ARC
Registration is complimentary for all attendees
Registration will close at 11:00 AM EDT the day of the webinar.
Thank you to our sponsor