Inspecting Your Site: How Drones Are Changing Your Industry
Unprecedented access to dangerous and hard to reach areas have enabled companies to inspect ongoing projects and assess work sites more thoroughly than ever. More complete inspections allow builders to gauge the projects before them and provide realistic expectations to clients.
Inspection is one of the core tasks to which unmanned technology has been applied across domains. This webinar will include examples of how successful companies use drones to inspect holdings and increase profits. Our panel of users and drone providers will discuss the real applications and advantages of unmanned technology.
Who Should Attend
- Commercial UAS operators
- Inspectors interested in the application and potential of drones
- Stakeholders interested using drones to inspect holdings
- Dave Truch, Technology Director, DIO, IT&S, BP
- Don Weigel, Vice President, Product, Airware
- This webinar is free for AUVSI members and $49 for nonmembers.
- Please note registration will close at 11:00 AM ET the day of the webinar.