Elevate Your Business – Understanding the Why and How of Unmanned Systems in Engineering and Construction Firms
The integration of unmanned systems is exponentially growing throughout all industries. This webinar will guide professionals of the engineering and construction industry on the benefits of adopting new technology in the form of UAVs and the process of achieving all certifications and licenses to fit regulation standards. Adopting new technological advancements will give your firm a competitive edge by creating a more efficient workforce.
- Describe ways to use UAVs in the engineering and construction industry
- Understand the benefits of integrating UAVs in business practices and services
- Understand the implications of not adopting new technology
- Explain the process of achieving certification and licenses to operate unmanned systems
- Understand the regulations for UAV operators
Anna M. Gomez, J.D. – Partner and Co-Chair of the UAS Practice Group, Wiley
Michael Mitchell, C.M. – Aviation Planner, KSA Engineers
Register through Civil + Structural Engineer website.
Registration is free for all attendees.