Driverless Fleets Coming to a City Near You: How Soon is Soon?
The prospect of fleets of autonomously piloted cars joining us on city streets and highways is more realistic than ever. Many high-profile companies have made driverless cars and shared mobility critical aspects of their futurist programs. The Automated Vehicles Symposium, hosted by AUVSI and TRB July 11-13 in San Francisco, offers in-depth discussions on the most pressing issues facing the automated vehicles community, including public acceptance, questions of artificial intelligence, connecting roads and vehicles, inter-car interfacing and regulatory updates.
Who Should Attend:
- Automotive stakeholders
- Automated vehicle manufacturers
- Anyone interested in the advent of automated vehicles
- Alex Epstein, National Safety Council
- Maureen Brown, Munich RE America
- This webinar is free to all attendees
- Please note registration will close at 11:00 AM ET the day of the webinar
Thank you to our sponsor!