Connecting Cars, Connecting Users: Challenges and Opportunities Offered by Automated Vehicles
Recently a range of diverse companies have launched high-profile automated vehicle programs and have begun describing their implementation plans. As automated vehicles gain traction and garner headlines, complex questions have arisen in the automated vehicles community, some of which were expected and others more surprising.
Innovators are exploring seemingly next-gen possibilities today. Ideas such as driverless delivery, smart roads, and AI are becoming actualities. This webinar will explore these topics and more, as industry leaders discuss their visions for future mobility and what it holds for road users.
Who Should Attend
- Automotive stakeholders
- Automated vehicle manufacturers
- Anyone interested in the development and proliferation of automated vehicles
- Richard Bishop, Principal, Bishop Consulting
- Corey Clothier, AV BD Strategist, Mobility e3 (Me3)
- This webinar is complimentary for all attendees.