What are your biggest goals in the field of unmanned systems over the next few years?
- To become the industry leader in digital UAV instrumentation including HD video, fiber channel, Ethernet, MIL-STD-1553 and ARINC 429.
Where do you see the industry going in the next decade?
- Growing (unstructured at first) and coexisting with manned aircraft, both commercial and military for many existing and new applications.
What role do you see your company playing in that future?
- Working with UAV manufacturers and users to provide the capability to record critical information useful to the mission plans.
What do you see as major challenges to the unmanned systems industry?
- Coordination with other UAVs in commercial, private and military aircraft, land vehicles and watercraft.
What makes AUVSI membership attractive to your company?
- Provides up-to-date information concerning trends, technology and business transactions in the UAV industry.