MotionDSP is looking for a Product Manager to join our commercial business unit as we continue expanding the use of our software, Ikena ISR, in new and existing markets. Ikena ISR enables organizations to extract real-time intelligence and geospatial information from live aerial video feeds from drones and other aircraft.
What You’ll Do
- Demonstrate product to new customers and partners
- Work with customers and MotionDSP’s field engineering experts to understand customer challenges and design workflows and new capabilities to solve them.
- Work with business development team to explore new market applications
- Continuously refine product strategy with market and customer analysis
- Develop the business case for new product features or new products
- Review customer feedback, prioritize it, and transform it into clearly defined product requirements, specifications, and user stories
- Conduct internal software testing for upcoming releases
- Solve problems and discover innovative answers to hard questions
- Work with the marketing team to create materials including white papers, support documentation, manuals, website material, email content, blog posts, marketing videos, and customer presentations
- Travel 1-2 times per month to visit customers and attend industry events
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in aerial video, drones, and Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
- US citizenship
- Ability to multitask and operate in a dynamic environment
- Great interpersonal communication. You’ll be interacting with everyone from Marketing to the Dev team to our customers at their facilities
- Great presentation skills. You’ll be sharing the product roadmap and strategy internally and in front of customers
- Sales experience helpful, but not required.
Please email our HR department and include a cover letter describing why you are a fit for the position, and also attach your resume.
MotionDSP is a leading provider of advanced image processing and computer vision software that helps commercial organizations and governments extract critical information from real-time video in high stakes situations. Over the past ten years, MotionDSP’s software has helped support operational deployments within the US Department of Defense and National Intelligence agencies, as well as within homeland security, various law enforcement communities, and commercial markets. MotionDSP was recently named to Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500 list of fasting growing companies in North America and has been the recipient of 3 DoD Rapid Innovation Fund contracts.