It’s a new day for unmanned systems. Thanks to regulatory frameworks enacted by the FAA’s landmark Rule 107 and guidelines by NHTSA and the International Maritime Organization, the future is now wide open, the sky’s the limit, and the growth of unmanned vehicle systems is guaranteed. Become an AUVSI marketing partner to gain valuable exposure to this dynamic and growing industry.
AUVSI explores promotional partnerships with organizations in the unmanned ecosystem who represent relevant and synergistic markets and communities. Such organizations include media companies, analyst/research firms, non-profit associations, academia and more. We will work with you to understand your goals and determine a cross-promotional relationship that will best meet our mutual needs; benefits may include (subject to availability):
Marketing Partner Questionnaire
- Opportunity to present/distribute content at AUVSI events (e.g., XPONENTIAL, Unmanned Systems Defense, AUVSI Startup Connection, etc.)
- Access to key industry resources (e.g., Unmanned Systems magazine, AUVSI eBrief, Economic Report, etc.)
- Exhibit space at AUVSI events
- Registration passes to AUVSI events
- Logo recognition at events
- Publication bin at events for material distribution
- Advertising in Unmanned Systems magazine (print and/or digital) and/or show programs
- Web banners
- … and more
Please contact Lisa Fick to arrange an agreement.
Media Partner Policies
AUVSI prohibits the resale of any elements provided in barter to media partners to other sponsors, advertisers or partners without prior written consent. This includes complimentary booth or event space.
AUVSI reserves the right to review all partner content submitted for exposure to AUVSI audiences. Inappropriate content will not be accepted or used.