The Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International is the world's largest non-profit organization devoted exclusively to advancing the unmanned systems and robotics community. Serving more than 7,500 members from government organizations, industry and academia, AUVSI is committed to fostering, developing, and promoting unmanned systems and robotic technologies. AUVSI members support defense, civil and commercial sectors.
Advancing the unmanned systems and robotics community through education, advocacy and leadership.
To improve humanity by enabling the global use of robotic technology in everyday lives.
AUVSI's Strategic Goals
- Inclusive Community – AUVSI will be an inclusive and accessible global organization encompassing the robotics/unmanned systems community.
- Global Focus – AUVSI will be the essential partner in the growth and reach of the global robotics/unmanned systems community.
- Education and Outreach - AUVSI will facilitate the expansion of robotics/unmanned systems knowledge and will promote educational opportunities.
- Knowledge Source – AUVSI will be the preferred robotics/unmanned systems knowledge source.
- Advocacy and Influence – There will be recognition of AUVSI by governments, industry and academia as a powerful advocate for robotics/unmanned systems.
- Member Services – AUVSI will provide value-added services to its current and potential membership.
AUVSI Branding Guidelines 2011
AUVSI UAS Operations Code of Conduct
AUVSI UAS Privacy Statement
an organization of people with a common purpose and having a formal structure.
the act of associating or state of being associated.
connection or combination.
AUVSI's 2013 Annual Report