Using Drones to Advance the Wireless Industry
Wireless and unmanned systems are two of the most disruptive technologies in recent memory. Both have changed how we access information, transport goods and communicate. The meeting of these technologies represents a unique opportunity to once again revolutionize mobility and communication and bring us one step closer to realizing the potential of the Information Age.
This webinar will feature expert perspectives on integrating unmanned technology into the wireless industry, the challenges associated with it and the markets poised to benefit. Wireless service providers will share how drones support their business and outline realistic expectations for the impact of drones on the wireless industry. Industry experts will explore growth opportunities in the unmanned industry for wireless providers, such as fleet management, enabling BVLOS, and long range wireless charging. Listener questions on the limitations and potential of incorporating unmanned technology into the wireless industry will be addressed.
Who Should Attend
- Drone manufacturers
- Wireless service providers
- Commercial drone pilots
- Individuals interested in the expanding commercial potential of drones
- Robert Dalgleish, Senior Solutions Manager, Ericsson
- Christopher Desmond, Principal Engineer- Network Engineering & Ops, Verizon Wireless
- This webinar is complimentary for AUVSI members and $49 for nonmembers.
- Please note registration will close at 11:00 AM ET the day of the webinar.