So You Want to Fly a Drone
Recent industry analysis named drone pilots as one of the fastest growing job markets. As more companies and industries look to unmanned technology to improve their businesses, capable and licensed pilots are in increasing demand. Individuals interested in becoming a commercial drone pilot face questions such as, how to get certified, where to seek training, and what industries need drone pilots.
This webinar will feature input from remote pilot instructors and pilots working in industries from utilities and infrastructure to real estate and photography. Instructors will outline training resources and certification requirements; followed by a discussion of experiences entering the commercial pilot job market and the types of missions they have flown.
Who Should Attend
- Individuals interested in becoming commercial drone pilots
- Drone hobbyists
- Individuals interested in integrating drones into their businesses
- John King, Co-Chairman, King Schools
- Martha King, Co-Chairman, King Schools
- Tracy Lamb, VP of Regulatory and Safety Affairs & Chief Pilot, AUVSI
- This webinar is complimentary for AUVSI members and $49 for nonmembers.
- Please note registration will close at 11:00 AM ET the day of the webinar.