Mapping the Future: How Drones and Geospatial Technology Are Changing How We See the World
The ability to gather accurate data and images efficiently and economically has drastically improved how companies and individuals map their holdings and surroundings. Drone missions can gather data and images once only available via satellite. Increased availability has led to more markets investing in mapping capabilities, as they recognize the benefits of accessing clear and accurate renderings.
This webinar will offer listeners the opportunity to hear real stories from individuals who use drones to create quality maps. The experiences and lessons learned by these individuals will be highlighted to demonstrate how advanced mapping software can improve business results. Additionally, mapping experts will answer your questions about the market applications and capabilities of this technology.
Who Should Attend
- Remote pilots
- Mapping and GIS professionals
- Individuals interested in the potential of unmanned systems to improve mapping capabilities
- Eric Hesterman, CEO, Survae
- Jeff Lovin, Senior Vice President, Government Solutions Group, Woolpert, Inc.
- This webinar is complimentary for all attendees.
- Please note registration will close at 11:00AM EST the day of the webinar.
Thank you to our sponsor: