How Increasing Autonomy Will Create More Capable Ground Robots
The problem of achieving maximum autonomy has been a focus of the ground robotics community since the advent of unmanned technology. Robots capable of performing pre-determined tasks without human involvement are awakening new industries to the potential of ground robots.
Improved autonomy in recent years has allowed diverse industries to cut costs and improve efficiency by implementing these reliable vehicles. This webinar will feature a discussion of the approaching milestones in robot autonomy and what these capabilities mean for industries facing increased competition and shifting markets. Companies already utilizing ground robots will share their perspectives on how the technology has strengthened their businesses.
Who Should Attend
- Companies interested in integrating ground robots
- Individuals interested in autonomous systems
- Bobby Hambrick, CEO, AutonomouStuff
- Eugene Demaitre, Sr. Editor, Robotics Business Review
- This webinar is free to all attendees.
Thank you to our sponsors!