Defense. Protection. Security: Opportunities with AUVSI
Join AUVSI as we host unmanned systems thought leaders for a discussion of their visions for the community and outline how the technology will be integrated into the operations of an increasing number of government agencies. As the capabilities and application of unmanned technology changes, AUVSI’s programming changes with it, which is why we’re pleased to announce the new AUVSI Unmanned Systems—Defense. Protection. Security. (USDPS)! This webinar is your opportunity to preview the types of speakers and innovative ideas you can expect to hear at the event to be held February 6-8, 2018 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center in National Harbor.
Unmanned Systems— Defense. Protection. Security. will bring together managers, decision makers and technology experts for the most comprehensive military and government focused event in the unmanned systems industry.
Join us for this introductory webinar as AUVSI leaders answer questions such as:
What are the current trends for unmanned systems in the defense sector?
- How are missions and systems requirements changing for unmanned tech?
- What are the challenges facing decision makers?
- What roles are data, AI and automation playing in the battlefield?
How will USDPS address these issues?
- What is the mission of USDPS?
- How is it different from other industry events?
- Why did AUVSI choose to expand the scope of this event?
Who Should Attend
- Government and military personnel interested in unmanned systems
- Commercial stakeholders
- Anyone interested in the role of unmanned systems in government operations
- Brian Wynne, President & CEO, AUVSI
- Dorothy Engelhardt, Director of Programs, Unmanned Systems, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy
- This webinar is complimentary for all to attend.
- Please note registration will close at 11:00 AM ET the day of the webinar.
Thank you to our sponsor: Hitec RCD!