2nd Annual Arizona UAS Summit & Expo
The second annual Arizona UAS Summit & Expo will once again highlight the crucial storylines and emerging trends shaping the unmanned aircraft systems industry on the national and regional levels. Produced by the team from UAS Magazine in collaboration with the Arizona Regional Economic Development Foundation, this year’s event will feature three days of expert commentary, high-level presentations and networking opportunities designed for decision makers currently or potentially linked to UAS.
With more than 1,200 aerospace companies and the largest government-based UAS center in the world located in Arizona, the Southwest’s role in furthering the breakout of commercial UAS activity or the continuation of mission critical UAS operations is primed to expand.
Taking place November 6-8, 2017, at the Sheraton Mesa Hotel at Wrigleyville West in Mesa, Arizona, this unique event offers access into the impressive UAS ecosystem in the southwest.
This year’s event will include content unable anywhere else, including:
- How regional military installations or positively integrating with communities through UAS operations
- The opportunity for drone manufacturers and service providers in Mexico
- Regional research efforts in need of UAS partners
- What major companies based in the region want and need from the UAS industry
- How policymakers from the region view UAS and its future in the region
- Unique opportunities for non-region UAS-related operations