Future Robotics Forum
Early Registration through October 3rd - Save $100
Dates: October 19, 20 & 21.
Location: Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI)
10/19 – Wednesday
STEM Benefit Dinner – 5:00-8:00 Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI), Portland, Oregon.
- Introduction – AUVSI Cascade Tom/Brian
- Keynote – Ryan Harman President & CEO Insitu Inc. – Topic TBD
- Student Presentations from EASA & Others – TBD
- “STEM team quickly iterates and speeds up Marine ROV design with 3D printing” - Ed Israel/Students
- Soar Oregon - Sponsor
- Others TBD
10/20 – Thursday
Future Robotics Forum – 8:00 Registration – OMSI
- Future Technology And Where Automation Is Taking The Future Of Transportation. TBA, Director of Future Technology Infotainment, Electronic & Software Engineering, Jaguar Land Rover
- New Regulations Effecting Unmanned Systems Operation in The Northwest. Michael DeMent-Myers, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), ANM 220 NextGen Branch
- Designing and Operating an Extreme Weather Unmanned Aerial System - Pete Carroll, UAS Flight Operations, Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, ARM (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement) Aerial Facility
- Soar Oregon – Operational Updates for Test Ranges in Oregon, and Soar Startup Grant program update
- RoboFlight Academy – Hands-on STEM Pushing the Envelope in the Gorge. David B. Laning, PhD, PE, MBA, Principal Engineer, Insitu Inc.
- Robotics Automation Control - Software Technology Group – Jay Abramovitz, President & Majority Owner
- Robotic Prosthetics – A STEM activity
- Oregon State University – Unmanned Systems Department Update - Mark Peters
10/21 – Friday
Startup Workshop & Mapping Workshop – 8:00 – 12:00 - OMSI
- Workshop 1: Drone Startup
- Workshop 2: Mapping with Drones
: Newly renovated hotel also in the Lloyd District, and close to the streetcar/Max lines.
: This is a brand new, boutique hotel that is in the Lloyd District, and is right on the Streetcar line.
: Fun, family (and pet-friendly) hotel located in the middle of downtown. They also have a great restaurant located onsite.
Paramount Hotel: Located downtown, right next to Director Park and close Pioneer Square. This hotel is smaller, but has a great atmosphere, and is very close to the Max/Streetcar lines.
AUVSI needs Sponsors & Presenters!
Draped Tables (per table/all 3 days) $300 (A limited number of tables with one chair will be made available to Cascade Chapter Members only.)
Sponsorship Options for the Fall:
- Event Sponsorship $5,000
- STEM Benefit Sponsorship $2.500
- Workshop Sponsorship $1.500
- Coffee Breaks (per break) $1,000
- Lunchtime Sponsor Highlight $1,500 (sponsor gets 10 minutes on the stage to talk about his/her company.)
- Vendor Social Hour Sponsor $2,500 (Social Hour sponsors get 100% of highlight outside of vendor tables.)
- Room Sponsorship $2,500