MotionDSP is looking for an Account Executive to join the team responsible for our video enhancement software, Ikena Forensic and our video redaction software, Ikena Spotlight.
What You’ll Do
- Initiate the sales process by understanding customer use cases and qualifying accounts
- Close sales by explaining software features and capabilities, conducting customer demonstrations and overcoming customer objections
- Contribute information to sales and product strategy by monitoring market developments, competitive products and customer feedback
- Recommend new software features and capabilities by evaluating current product results, identifying needs to be filled
- Maintain accurate customer and lead data using Salesforce
- Travel 4-6 times per year to attend tradeshows or conduct onsite customer demonstrations
- Minimum 3 years of direct sales experience, B2B software experience preferred
- Proven track record of meeting sales goals
- Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Travel to customer & Company sites may be required; position is office-based
Any of the Following Will Set You Apart
- Experience with video forensic software
- Experience working a geographically diverse team
Please email our HR department and include a cover letter describing why you are a fit for the position, and also attach your resume.
MotionDSP is a leading provider of advanced image processing and computer vision software that helps commercial organizations and governments extract critical information from real-time video in high stakes situations. Over the past ten years, MotionDSP’s software has helped support operational deployments within the US Department of Defense and National Intelligence agencies, as well as within homeland security, various law enforcement communities, and commercial markets. MotionDSP was recently named to Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500 list of fasting growing companies in North America and has been the recipient of 3 DoD Rapid Innovation Fund contracts.