About AUVSI San Diego Lindbergh Chapter
To promote innovative and advanced unmanned vehicle systems technologies benefiting domestic, military and commercial applications. This is done by encouraging strategic relationships which synchronize and expand available unmanned systems assets, resources, and education. The San Diego Lindbergh Chapter will work to expand the unmanned vehicle systems knowledge, technology, and industrial base by building academia, industry, military and government partnerships and stimulate the unmanned vehicle systems workforce by fostering K-12 and post-secondary STEM education.
AUVSI San Diego Lindbergh Chapter serves as a premier Southern California focal point and clearinghouse for unmanned systems matters of interest.
- To provide functional support in matters of community interest by promoting government, contractor and academia working relationships.
- To develop a series of professionally enhancing events including working luncheons and dinners as well as regional symposia on topical matters of scientific, engineering and programmatic importance affecting unmanned systems.
- To provide a regional technical forum for communication of scientific, engineering and other information of interest to the unmanned systems community.
- To promote the science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education through unmanned systems.
|President||Joe Celano||Trabus Technologies||1/1/17 – 12/31/19|
|VP Commercial & Civil||Monica England||5D Robotics||1/1/16 – 12/31/17|
|VP Defense & Intel||Greg Goodman||The Boeing Company||1/1/16 – 12/31/17|
|Secretary||Dana Chappell||Ocean Wings UAS, Inc.||1/1/17 – 12/31/19|
|Treasurer||Dave Aberizk||Integrate Consultants, Inc.||1/1/17 – 12/31/19|
|Board Member||Geoff Butler||General Atomics||1/1/16 – 12/31/17|
|Board Member||Ellen Chang||LightSpeed Innovations||1/1/16 – 12/31/17|
|Board Member||Mark Fleming||VideoRay, LLC||1/1/16 – 12/31/17|
|Board Member||Jesse Gipe||San Diego Economic Development Corporation||1/1/16 – 12/31/17|
- Integrity: Our Chapter is built with the strongest moral and ethical standards.
- Commitment: Our Chapter is committed to using sound business practices in conducting our operations in managing the Chapter's funds, assets, and other resources.
- Respect for People: Our Chapter honors people, acknowledging that our volunteers and sponsors are our most valuable resources.
- Partnerships: Our Chapter seeks to develop strong personal relationships with sponsors, volunteers, teammates, and community at large. Our team is collegial, professional, and ready to exceed your expectations with superior results.
AUVSI San Diego Lindbergh Chapter
PO BOX 8882464
San Diego CA 92168
California File Number: C3168006
Federal Tax ID: 23-7420140
Non-Profit Status: Section 501(c)(6)
AUVSI is the world's largest organization devoted exclusively to advancing the unmanned systems and robotics community.
The Association’s membership of over 7,500+ individuals representing more than 2,200 organizations from over 62+ countries is the only organization to bring together such a large number and broad range of global representatives of industry, government and academia with an interest in unmanned systems and robotics.
San Diego Lindbergh Chapter is the second largest chapter with 300 members, and our objective is to grow that dramatically over the next two years by attracting talented and dedicated professionals like you to the organization by offering member activities and services such as:
*Vital industry data and information
*Opportunities and forums to discuss ideas, solutions and experiences with colleagues and potential customers
*Networking opportunities with professionally likeminded individuals and key industry and government figures
*Discounts on participation in AUVSI’s valuable worldwide events
*Subscriptions to AUVSI’s informative publications, Unmanned Systems magazine, Unmanned Systems: Mission Critical electronic magazine and Unmanned Systems eBrief and to Flight Global’s Flight Unmanned Newsletter
*Access to AUVSI’s Members-Only community on auvsi.org
We would love to have you as a member of our chapter, the AUVSI San Diego Lindbergh Chapter!
San Diego, a center of excellence in unmanned systems and technology.
Join now and become a member of the San Diego Lindbergh Chapter!